The Vista AVS is a full-featured ABI/Segmental system designed to make the ABI and other arterial exams faster and easier to conduct, interpret and document. The system features an on-screen guide with a convenient hand-held controller to ease the exam. The Vista AVS will allow you to configure your segmental exam to fit your protocol, with full page reporting and PC download.
Vista AVS Product Video
The system includes:
- Automatic cuff inflation/deflation system
- Three modalities Doppler, PVR, and arterial PPG
- Automatic ABI & TBI calculation
- Custom segmental exams to fit your needs
- Take pressures using Doppler or PPG probe for supine ABI and Segmental exams
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step instructions
- Battery or line powered
- Includes 9 cuffs, Qty 2-10cm, Qty 4-12cm, Qty 1-1.9cm digit cuff, Qty 2-17cm (Full range of Optional sized Cuffs Available)
- 8MHz Bi-Directional probe (Optional 5MHz Bi-Directional Probe Available)
- Software package with full page reporting and exam storage, download capability to EMR systems in pdf or csv format.