The Holter LX software comes in four levels of functionality: Basic Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, and Pro. Each is tailored to address the varied needs of our diverse user community.
LX Analysis Software - Data Sheet Matrix
14 Day Holter
A number of proprietary features make this software unique; the most highly regarded in clinical and diagnostic communities. Contact Image Monitoring Inc. for an informative tour of LX Analysis Software via the Internet. Sit back, relax and let our professionals show you beat-by-beat how to use the software. (Broadband or DSL high-speed connection required.)
- Four user levels: Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, Pro
- Compatible with all NorthEast monitors
All NorthEast hardware uses the same software and db structure
- User-customized reports
Customized reports match your needs, eg. contact information, diagnostic terms, morphological terms, key phrases and more.
- LAN/WAN support
Supports local office networks (LANs) and remote, satellite offices (WAN transmit/receive).
- Fast, accurate analysis & proprietary features reduce editing time
- ECD - Enhanced QRS Detection plus proprietary algorithms means a higher percentage of automatically and correctly characterized beats.
- ATC - Adaptive Template Construction fits a series of templates to a wide range of cardiac morphologies, reducing the need for manual intervention
- Compact db structure - An optimized and efficient database structure that does not compromise accuracy simply means faster download times to LX Analysis software
- CMA - Coefficient Matching Algorithms run faster than other products and take less time to re-analyze the data
- ASTAT - Automatic ST segment Analysis Tool sets markers, measures the ST segment on all channels, plots the average and baseline values, highlights events with computer-assisted event selection
- Spectral analysis - Reveals critical diagnostic information not easily recognized in the time domain
- 12-lead display - When 12-lead data are available, they can be fully displayed. This includes 3D plots and detailed ST/QT measurements with software calipers.
- Full disclosure - provides this display for a variety of reports and reimbursements as well as clinical studies.
- Synchronized SpO2 - With the Oximetry option, see the relationship between blood O2 levels and Holter cardiac data. Quickly separate cardiac and pulmonary issues or recommended further lab work, eg. full sleep study.
- SCCB - Software Controlled Channel Blocking can block any channel(s) in the display to eliminate artifact that obscures good data.
- Natural, intuitive editing modes speed report generation
Natural drag 'n drop motif provides an easy, intuitive graphical user interface. LX Analysis Software switches rapidly to the right context - from beat, strip, page, trend or full disclosure; all are just one click away.
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
Includes Hotline support and software updates during Warranty period. eMSA (extended Maintenance Service Agreement) available.